Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0b5 macOs | 3.2 Gb
Languages Supported: English, Português, Français, Español, 中文, 日本語, Русский
Blackmagic Design has announced DaVinci Resolve Studio 18b5. This software update adds support for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2.
This update also adds the ability to stabilize Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera clips using AI and camera gyroscope metadata, improves trim editor interaction with tools on the cut page, as well as providing better audio playback of nested timelines and reduced latency when making audio level adjustments. DaVinci Resolve 18 Beta 5 improves Fusion page stability when working with Resolve FX surface tracker and adds a progress bar for online uploads.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0 Beta 5
- Support for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2.
- Ability to stabilize Blackmagic Pocket Camera clips using AI and camera gyroscope metadata.
- Entering trim editor mode no longer hides the tools icon in the cut viewer.
- Addressed subtitle track style being reset when adding an SRT to the track.
- Addressed an issue with reel names in the edit index for stereoscopic 3D workflows.
- Addressed audio glitches playing nested timelines with effects.
- Addressed delays when adjusting audio levels for multiple clips in Fairlight.
- Addressed VCA group control not affecting track controls in read mode.
- Addressed node graph timeline view not being restored when exiting cinema viewer.
- Addressed a remote monitoring failure with Resolve on Linux.
- Addressed flickering when remote monitoring with dual SDI outputs.
- Addressed incorrect mask output from Fusion wand tool with floating point sources.
- Addressed an issue with changing tracker checkboxes in Fusion.
- Addressed the Fusion inspector not updating when downstream of viewed nodes.
- Addressed an issue with viewer overlays on cached controls with expressions.
- Addressed stability issues with Resolve FX surface tracker in Fusion.
- Render jobs now show progress bars for uploads.
- Shift-drag to move overlay pins in Resolve FX transform, surface tracker and match move.
- Option/alt-drag to delete overlay pins in Resolve FX transform, surface tracker and match move.
- Improved object mask caching including options to regenerate and delete masks.
- Shift-drag to resize overlays in plane for Resolve FX transform, surface tracker and match move.
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.5
- General performance and stability improvements.
Much of its marketing material shows people with professional workstations hooked up to it. If you're used to working with these multi-buttoned behemoths, Davinci Resolve Studio may be the video editor for you. Blackmagic makes film industry hardware, as well as software, and Davinci Resolve Studio is an excellent tool for production-quality video work.
DaVinci Resolve 18is a major release featuring cloud based workflows for a new way to collaborate remotely! You can host project libraries using Blackmagic Cloud and collaborate on the same timeline, in real time, with multiple users globally. The new Blackmagic Proxy generator automatically creates proxies linked to camera originals, for a faster editing workflow. Plus, support for Apple M1 Ultra gives you a powerful image processing engine, eliminating expensive cloud computing. There are new Resolve FX such as ultra beauty and 3D depth map, improved subtitling for editors, GPU accelerated Fusion paint and real time title template playback, Fairlight fixed to FlexBus conversion and more!
DaVinci Resolve Cloud
The recording of Blackmagic Design's livestream announcing the public beta of DaVinci Resolve 18.0. Coverage of Blackmagic Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve 18.0 itself starts at 00:12:25.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product:Davinci Resolve Studio
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:macOs *
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
xBlackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0b5 macOs
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live