Blackmagic Design DaVinci Fusion Studio 18.0b4 macOs | 464.0 mb
Product:Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:macOs *
Languages Supported: English, Français, Español, Português, 中文, ภาษาไทย
Blackmagic Design has announced Fusion Studio 18.0b4. This software update adds support for 5 new languages including French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Thai, in addition to English.
The update also adds support for H.265 renders from savers on Mac OS as well addressed issues editing Text+ characters in the preview window, more reliable 3D plugins loading in Fusion, plus improved refresh function when changing stroke softness for Fusion paint.
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 18.0b4
- Support for setting user interface to French, Spanish and other languages.
- Support for H.265 renders from savers on Mac.
- Addressed an issue where some 3D plugins could not be loaded.
- Addressed DCTL tools changing some dropdown values when loaded.
- Addressed a refresh issue when changing stroke softness for paint.
- Addressed an undo issue with font names in Text+.
- Addressed certain fonts using incorrect vertical glyph offsets in Text3D.
- Addressed issues editing Text+ characters in the preview window.
- General performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve Cloud
The recording of Blackmagic Design's livestream announcing the public beta of DaVinci Resolve 18.0. Coverage of Blackmagic Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve 18.0 itself starts at 00:12:25.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, Uniт ed Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live