Last updated 10/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.64 GB | Duration: 4h 0m
A detailed course on understanding the basics of designing, their elements and principles, salient features.
What you'll learn
1. We'll start by understanding what a DESIGN is!
2. What is Form, Function and Aesthetics.
3. What are the Elements and Principles of Design and what is its significance.
4. What are the zones in a space and their circulation patterns.
5. How to plan a particular space while designing.
Open to all learners
Understanding a design with the help of its elements and principles builds the foundation of any designing field. Any individual who wants to start their career as an interior designer, architect, or a set designer must have sound knowledge about anthropometry, ergonomics, aesthetics and the interconnection between them.In this course, all the essential factors are thoroughly explained.It will also throw light on various techniques of planning a particular space with the help of various examples of forms and spaces and their types. It will also guide you through the process of designing by giving insightful information and show ways to implement them. It will also state the importance of understanding the purpose and the use of the space- whether it is meant to be a residential house, commercial property or an industrial project.You will learn how to design layouts in a space by mapping the complete floor plan, which helps you estimate the space available for furniture and accessories in advance. When an interior designer is able to integrate design, colours, fenestrations, placements, accessories, etc. altogether in a cohesive fashion, it brings life into the space.Individuals will also get acquainted with different career prospects of designing their space and giving it the look of their dreams.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction and Overview
Lecture 2 About Design
Lecture 3 Principles and elements of design
Lecture 4 Anthropometry and Ergonomics
Lecture 5 Design process
Lecture 6 Forms and Spaces
Lecture 7 Organisation of spaces
Lecture 8 Circulation of spaces
Lecture 9 Scale and Proportion
Lecture 10 Presentation Boards
Lecture 11 Orientations in interior design
Lecture 12 Spatial Planning
Lecture 13 Aesthetics in interior design
Lecture 14 Fenestration in interior design.
1. Anyone who wants to learn about Interior designing.,2. Aspiring and professional students, architects, interior decorators, interior designers, stylists, writers and set designers.,3. Enthusiasts who want to pursue a career in different domains of Interior Design.,4. Anyone who wants knowledge about the basics of designing, presentation techniques, the science of human measurements and the application in interiors, understanding comfort and aesthetics in designing and a lot more.,5. For all entry level to advanced Interior Designers
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live