Autokroma Influx v1.1.6 (x64)
WiN x64 | File size: 25.1 MB
All-in-one native Importer plugin for Adobe (Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder). Wide range of formats and codecs supported.
Native import directly inside Adobe CC Video
Wide range of formats and codecs supported
- No need to go through an external transcoding software anymore ! Saves you time, disk space and hassle
- Import and edit in Premiere Pro
- Process your footage directly in After Effects
- Export your PrPro and AEfx projects in Media Encoder, as well as transcode your files directly from AME
Constantly updated !
- Formats : .MKV (Matroska Video files, for example files recorded through OBS Studio), .WebM, Flash .FLV, .OGV, Bink .BIK, .AVI, - Quicktime .MOV, Windows Media .WMV, .VOB etc.
- Video codecs : FFV1, VP8, VP9, Canopus HQ, all commons codecs such as H.264 H.265 etc.
- Audio codecs : .FLAC .OPUS .OGG Vorbis, .MKA, .WMA etc.
- Same set of features and results on both macOS and Windows and all Adobe versions supported (2019 to 2022)
- We're here to fix your issues and update Influx.
- Contact us for any feedback and feature request !
- If you're interested in supporting MLV Magic Lantern RAW please read this article and this article for Blackmagic CinemaDNG.
After Effects - 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019
Audition - 2022, 2021, 2020
Media Encoder - 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019
Premiere - 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019
1.1.6 (Current version) - May 24, 2022
- Better input file description inside After Effects at the top of the Project Panel on the right of the video thumbnail
- Slow audio conforming bug fix
- Memory leaks bug fix