Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Aerospace Engineering: Airplanes, Airlines and Airports

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,428
2 years of service
78e32d490ba30819199b4fdb17593d4d.jpeg

Last updated 3/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 lectures (1h 38m) | Size: 679.1 MB

Understand how Airplanes generate Lift, how Airlines and Airports operate and what is Aerospace Engineering today.

What you'll learn
Understand the Basics of Aerospace Engineering
Understand how Airplines Fly and key parameters
Identify the type of Aircraft suited for each mission
Comprehend the complexities of a Airline Economic Model
Visualize the key design elements for Airports
Distinguish Commercial Aircraft
Requirements
Basic Physics (High School Level). Not mandatory
Interest in Aerospace Engineering
Description
The Aerospace Engineering: Airplanes, Airlines and Airports Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study aerodynamics, mechanics and engineering of Airplanes, the Operation of Airlines and Airports and what Aerospace Engineering looks like Today. My intention is that you get a good overview to what Aerospace Engineering is Today, focusing on Aircraft Design and Dynamics but also getting a complete insight into Airlines and Airports.The structure of the Course is the following: IntroductionClassification of AirplanesAirplane EngineeringAirline ModelsAirportsWe will discuss topics such as Aircraft types, Flight Mechanics and Maneuvers, Aerodynamics concepts, TurboFan Engines, Airline Models and Businesses, Airport Operation as a function of the number of passengers per year and much more!I want you to fully grasp and comprehend Aerospace Engineering and to break it down from Complex and Broad to Simple Key Ideas. I want you to feel confident when working with Aerospace Engineering projects in the future or when discussing topics with other people.I deeply encourage you to begin this journey into Aerospace Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course contact me and we will solve any questions that may arise!
Who this course is for
Those who are looking to know more regarding Aerospace Engineering
People who want to understand how Aircraft Fly and their main components
Those who want to work with Aerospace related Projects in the future confidently
Anyone curious who is looking to comprehend the basics of Aerospace Engineering
Those curious about the Operation of Airlines and Airports

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,293
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

J 0

Jenhou_well123

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲265
1 years of service
78e32d490ba30819199b4fdb17593d4d.jpeg

Last updated 3/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 lectures (1h 38m) | Size: 679.1 MB

Understand how Airplanes generate Lift, how Airlines and Airports operate and what is Aerospace Engineering today.

What you'll learn
Understand the Basics of Aerospace Engineering
Understand how Airplines Fly and key parameters
Identify the type of Aircraft suited for each mission
Comprehend the complexities of a Airline Economic Model
Visualize the key design elements for Airports
Distinguish Commercial Aircraft
Requirements
Basic Physics (High School Level). Not mandatory
Interest in Aerospace Engineering
Description
The Aerospace Engineering: Airplanes, Airlines and Airports Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study aerodynamics, mechanics and engineering of Airplanes, the Operation of Airlines and Airports and what Aerospace Engineering looks like Today. My intention is that you get a good overview to what Aerospace Engineering is Today, focusing on Aircraft Design and Dynamics but also getting a complete insight into Airlines and Airports.The structure of the Course is the following: IntroductionClassification of AirplanesAirplane EngineeringAirline ModelsAirportsWe will discuss topics such as Aircraft types, Flight Mechanics and Maneuvers, Aerodynamics concepts, TurboFan Engines, Airline Models and Businesses, Airport Operation as a function of the number of passengers per year and much more!I want you to fully grasp and comprehend Aerospace Engineering and to break it down from Complex and Broad to Simple Key Ideas. I want you to feel confident when working with Aerospace Engineering projects in the future or when discussing topics with other people.I deeply encourage you to begin this journey into Aerospace Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course contact me and we will solve any questions that may arise!
Who this course is for
Those who are looking to know more regarding Aerospace Engineering
People who want to understand how Aircraft Fly and their main components
Those who want to work with Aerospace related Projects in the future confidently
Anyone curious who is looking to comprehend the basics of Aerospace Engineering
Those curious about the Operation of Airlines and Airports

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net: