Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

2022 Learn Digital Marketing

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

9b05ea6ba32da12e7d799be3db43b843.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.48 GB | Duration: 1h 45m

Internet Marketing​

What you'll learn
Concept of Digital Marketing
Content Creation and Marketing
Information Marketing - How to use OBS, Screen Cast Omatic and Canva
Ecommerce; Selling your product on selar
Facebook ads for marketing
Requirements
Only Basic internet operation knowledge required
Description
Learn Digital Marketing, content creation, creating quality content, tools for content creation and places to market your quality content or information, The following course outline will be covered and in practicalCourse Outline 1.INTRODUCTION TO INTERNET MARKETING.2.CONTENT MARKETING3.INFORMATION MARKETING4.INFORMATION MARKETING - How to use OBS, Screen Cast Omatic and Canva. 5.FACEBOOK ADS FOR MARKETING. 6.MAIL,SMS AND WHAT'S APP MARKETING. 7.FACEBOOK Ads- WHAT'S APP8.ECOMMERCE; Selling your product on selar9.BONUS VIDEO; FIVERR FOR MARKETING, OUTSOURCING AND FREELANCE . Digital MarketingA. Meaning of Internet marketing, Digital Marketing, Virtual Marketing or Online Marketing B. Why Digital Marketing C. Basic Digital Marketing Skills. Content Marketing What is Content Marketing? Types of Content Marketing Consistent Content Benefits of Content MarketingINFORMATION MARKETINGWhat is information marketingHow do I get started in marketing information?What tools do i need? How can i sell the information i have created?INFORMATION MARKETING - How to use OBS, Screen Cast Omatic and Canva.FACEBOOK ADS FOR MARKETING. What is Facebook Ads Marketing ?Setting up a Facebook Ads (Practical)MAIL,SMS AND WHAT'S APP MARKETING.What is mail MarketingWhat is SMS MarketingWhat is What's App MarketingFACEBOOK Ads- WHAT'S APPWhy Facebook ads targeting what's app for conversion? ECOMMERCEWhat is Ecommerce? Types of Ecommerce websites.How can i sell the information i have created? Selling your product on selarFIVERR FOR MARKETING, OUTSOURCING AND FREELANCEWhat is Fiverr? Fiverr is a global online marketplace for freelance services. Fiverr's platform connects freelancers to people or businesses looking to hire. How can i buy services on Fiverr?How can i sell services on Fiverr?How can i outsource on Fiverr?
Overview
Section 1: FACEBOOK ADS FOR MARKETING.
Lecture 1 FACEBOOK ADS FOR MARKETING.
Lecture 2 INTRODUCTION TO INTERNET MARKETING.
Section 2: CONTENT MARKETING
Lecture 3 CONTENT MARKETING
Section 3: INFORMATION MARKETING
Lecture 4 What is information marketing?
Section 4: FACEBOOK Ads- WHAT'S APP
Lecture 5 Why Facebook ads targeting what's app for conversion?
Section 5: ECOMMERCE
Lecture 6 What is Ecommerce?
Content creators, Product creators,Beginners Internet Marketing

2a4d210803886dddea573ca7c87ab1bc.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,291
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom