Free Download Sally Asher, "111 Places in New Orleans That You Must Not Miss: Revised and Updated"
English | 2018 | ISBN: 3954516454 | EPUB | pages: 240 | 114.6 mb
- Go off the beaten path to discover the hidden places, stories, and neighborhoods that reveal New Orleans' true character, history, and flavor
- The ultimate insider's guide to New Orleans
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 150 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (nearly 400,000 call New Orleans home) and the tourist market (10 million people visit New Orleans every year)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
As noted musician and NOLA native Allen Toussaint once said, "To get to New Orleans, you don't pass through anywhere else."
Birthplace of Jazz, home to the world famous Mardi Gras, champion of voo-doo and vampires, purveyors of its own distinctive Creole and Cajun cuisines, New Orleans, once owned by France, then Spain, then France again, has a rich history that blends the unconventional with the orthodox to create a cultural collision unlike that found in any other city.
This insider's guide to New Orleans is shaped by portraits of the less obvious, hidden treasures rarely seen by the 10 million tourists who visit "The Big Easy" each year. From architecture that housed early jazz musicians and powerful madams; to bars that offer shot-and-a-haircut specials; to emblematic local eateries like Hansen's Sno Bliz and Killer Po'boys; to the best places to buy a chartreuse-colored beehive wig, Civil War cavalry sabre, or some swamp-grass gris gris, 111 Places in New Orleans will ensure that you experience the musical, spiritual, historical, edible, and quite often sinful side of America's Most Interesting City.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction